Web Development Internship Description
Moonwalker Digital is a web design agency based in Austin, TX that creates online platforms and membership sites for influencers and content creators. We are looking for support from a Web Development Intern for the summer season to assist with creating and maintaining websites and plugins.
The ideal candidate has experience with the following:
- 1-3 years in school for Web Development or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to self-manage time and adhere to deadlines
- Have high standards for code and experience debugging code
- Experience creating or troubleshooting themes/plugins for WordPress
- Strong understanding of responsive/mobile-first design
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge of REST API and experience creating third-party integrations a plus
- Attend weekly team check in meetings
- Report to Project Manager
- Tend to support requests on previously built websites
- Updating and writing code
- Assistance in optimizing and testing new themes based on designs provided
Job Type: Internship
Time commitment: 10-15 hrs/week, preferably on same 2-3 days/week.
Location: Austin, TX
Requested Start Date: By May 1st, 2018
How To Apply:
Email resume and cover letter to [email protected] by Tuesday, April 10th, 2018.